With decades of combined experience, our Project Managers take the time to inspect every restoration project at no charge to the homeowner.
Inspecting your project will help them develop an individualized plan for your needs.
The Project Manager that inspected your roof, is the same experienced project manager that will see you through to the completion of your project.
Every one of our customers get upgraded to Duration Architectural Shingles at NO extra charge!
POTENTIAL SIGNS THAT YOUR ROOF MAY NEED TO BE REPLACED
Be aware of:
Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped.
• Bald spots where granules are missing.
• Cracked shingles
• Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles.
• The roof just looks old and worn.
• Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can be experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life.
• Dark streaks. Airborne algae cause dark streaks on roof decks. While this may not necessarily harm the roof shingles, it may not look good. Algae streaks can be removed using a 50:50 blend of water and bleach sprayed on your roof. It is important to use a low volume garden hose so you do not knock the protective granules off your shingles. It is also important that you protect your landscaping from the bleach run-off
• Moss can grow on roof surfaces that don’t get much sunlight, especially in cool, moist climates. Moss growth can be more than a cosmetic issue. Moss holds moisture against the roof surface and overtime in freezing climates can cause damage to the granules on the top of the shingles. Moss can be brushed off but it won’t prevent it from growing again; take care not to damage the shingle surface. You may need to contact a professional roofing contractor.
INDIVIDUALIZED ROOFING OPTIONS
Trinity Restoration & Roofing is a family owned and operated residential roofing contractor located in Jacksonville, Florida providing homeowners with quality roofing systems that stand the test of time.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU CALL TRINITY
Free Roof Inspection:
With decades of combined experience, our Project Managers take the time to inspect every restoration project at no charge to the homeowner. Inspecting your project will help them develop an individualized plan for your needs. The Project Manager that inspected your roof, is the same experienced project manager that will see you through to the completion of your project.
Individualized Roofing Options:
Our Project Managers will then provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options, so you can choose what is best for your individualized needs. We can help walk you through the insurance process and/or offer financing options.
Insurance Adjuster Relationships:
If you decide that you are going to make an insurance claim for your project, an insurance adjuster will come to your property. One thing that sets Trinity apart from many roofing companies is the notable relationships we hold with insurance companies and insurance adjusters. We have come to know and have a mutual respect for many of the insurance adjusters in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. Our reputation with these insurance companies speaks for itself.
We Do More Than Replace Shingles:
At Trinity, we do more than replace your shingles. Every roof we install, we install with the Owens Corning Total Roof Protection System. The Total Protection is more than shingle deep. It takes more than shingles to protect your home. It takes an integrated system of components and layers designed to help perform in three critical areas.
Unlike Most Roofers:
Unlike most roofers, Trinity Restoration & Roofing will give you "added-VALUE" and not charge you for the highest quality shingle on the market. We provide all of our customers with top of the line Owens Corning Duration Shingles with SureNail technology engineered to deliver 130 MPH Wind warranty performance.